We are a young and vibrant Telecoms specialist with over 10 years’ experience, working with small to large customers via our channel network.
Over the last year we have started working with large Vendor Partners who consider us experts in the delivery of Hosted Solutions. That is why we are now inviting enthusiastic and professional engineers to join our team!
Our product portfolio includes lines, broadband, the latest voice and data products and cloud-based technologies.
You will be Northern based – between Northampton to Sheffield ideally
Must have basic cabling experience
Must have Gamma Horizon configuration and installation experience
Connectivity fault diagnostic experience required
Must have experience with router configuration
WLR3 fault reporting not essential, but would be an advantage
You will be an organised and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a small team
You will be supportive, professional and flexible
We want you to feel comfortable and happy when you speak to our valuable customers to deliver our solutions
You will have an eye for details with all things engineering
You will enjoy trouble-shooting and risk management
Full clean UK driving licence is essential
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Handling first line support tickets from receipt to resolution across our VoIP product range.
- Managing escalations to 2nd and 3rd line support for the above, by Liaising with Customer Service Teams and Carriers to resolve customer faults.
- Installing and configuring telecoms hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer/Telephone systems and networks.
- Talking staff & clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Trouble-shooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion.
- Prioritising and managing several open cases at any given time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Travelling across the UK for site visits including site surveys, installation, training and support on all technical products.
- Liaising directly with the Provisioning and Operations team to organise the bookings of the projects.
- Experience with Gamma Horizon platform is essential
- Experience in telecommunications is essential
- Basic cabling experience required
- Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone manner
Office hours weekly rota:
Monday – Thursday 09:00 – 17:30
Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
Holiday: 20 days, plus bank holidays
Van provided for work use only
Unsociable pay pre 7am, after 7pm
How to apply
Please send your CV to:
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions about the role before applying.