Over the last year we have started working with large Vendor Partners who consider us experts in the delivery of Hosted Solutions. That is why we are now inviting enthusiastic and professional engineers to join our team!
Our product portfolio includes lines, broadband, the latest voice and data products and cloud-based technologies.
You will be an organised and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a small team.
You will be supportive, professional and flexible.
We want you to feel comfortable and happy when you speak to our valuable customers to deliver our solutions.
You will enjoy trouble shooting and risk management.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
• Handling first line support tickets from receipt to resolution across our VoIP product range.
• Managing escalations to 2nd and 3rd line support for the above, by liaising with customer service teams and carriers to resolve customer faults.
• Installing and configuring computer & telecoms hardware, operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer/telephone systems and networks.
• Talking staff & clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Working continuously on a task until completion.
• Prioritising and managing several open cases at any given time.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
Supporting Field Staff
• Liaising directly with the Provisioning Coordinator to organise the bookings of projects.
• Liaising with our field engineers to ensure they are fully support on site.
• Assisting with site survey and installation reports.
• Experience with VoIP platforms would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
• The ability to work well in a team and independently.
• The ability to prioritise your workload.
• Attention to detail.
• Pleasant telephone manner.
Working Hours and Location
Monday – Thursday 09:00 – 17:30
Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Our office is situated in the beautiful English Heritage site, Wrest Park in Silsoe, Bedfordshire.
• £20,000-£30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Unsociable hours pay
How to apply
Please send your CV to:
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions about the role before applying.